Fire officials: Valrico mobile home fire likely caused by space heater


Hillsborough County Hearth officers say an area heater probably triggered a fireplace early Tuesday that destroyed a cellular residence in Valrico. 

Firefighters responded at 5 a.m. to the hearth at a house on Pierce Christine Drive close to State Street 60 and Mount Carmel Street. 

All the occupants of the house managed to flee the flames earlier than firefighters arrived. 

There have been no accidents reported. 

It took firefighters about 20 minutes to deliver the hearth underneath management. 

Newest Information: Hillsborough County



Source link