A Florida Lacking Youngster Alert has been issued for a 5-yr-previous boy in Callahan, Florida.
- Florida Lacking Baby Alert issued for five-yr-previous boy
- Regulation enforcement looking for Camden Cunningham
- Boy could also be touring with a person and lady
Regulation enforcement is looking for Camden Cunningham who was final seen within the space of the 5600th block of Nassau Oaks Drive in Callahan.
Camden is three’6″ tall, weighs forty lbs, and has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Authorities consider he could also be within the firm of Adrienna Jones, 25, and James Anderson, 33.
Jones is 5’eight” tall, weighs one hundred twenty lbs, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anderson is 5’eleven” tall, weighs 230 lbs, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anderson additionally had tattoos on his neck and arms.
Authorities stated the trio could also be touring in a white Kia.
Anybody with info on their whereabouts is requested to name the Nassau County Sheriff’s Workplace at 904-225-0331 or 911.
Lacking Youngster Alert Activation Standards:
1) The kid have to be underneath 18 years of age.
2) The regulation enforcement agencys preliminary investigation should conclude that the childs life is in peril.
three) Descriptive info and a photograph of the kid have to be obtainable.
four) The company of jurisdiction should approve the issuance of the Lacking Baby Alert.