Final Up to date: Monday, October 09, 2017, 2:forty seven PM EDT
HOLLYWOOD (AP) —
Two extra individuals who lived at a South Florida nursing residence have died, after the house misplaced air con throughout Hurricane Irma.
Hollywood Police confirmed Monday that a thirteenth and 14th one that lived at The Rehabilitation Middle at Hollywood Hills have now died.
Cecilia Franco, ninety, and Francesca Andrade, ninety five, are the newest victims.
Police say the ladies suffered from illnesses linked to when the Rehabilitation Middle misplaced energy Sept. 10 throughout Hurricane Irma’s passage.
On Sept. thirteen, eight residents died and different residents have been evacuated from the power.
The deaths at the moment are being handled as a part of the legal investigation at present underway.
Franco’s husband Miguel Antonio Franco, who additionally had lived on the house, died Sept. thirteen.
Nobody has been charged.
The state has suspended the house’s license. Final week, the power laid off 245 staff.
- Carolyn Eatherly, DOB eight-thirteen-39
- Gail Nova, DOB 2-22-forty six
- Estella Hendricks, DOB1-four-forty six
- Bobby Owens, DOB 5-sixteen-33
- Miguel Franco, DOB 9-5-25
- Manuel Mendieta, DOB eight-26-21
- Albertina Vega, DOB 10-10-17
- Betty Hibbard, DOB 1-eleven-33
- Carlos Canal, DOB eleven-four-23
- Martha Murray, DOB 1-10-23
- Alice Thomas, DOB 2-27-23
- Dolores Biamonte, DOB 2-25-60
- Cecilia Franco, DOB four-2-27
- Francesca Andrade, DOB 12-7-21
Info from the Related Press was used on this report.
Copyright 2017 Related Press. All rights reserved. This materials is probably not revealed, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.