Final Up to date: Thursday, September 07, 2017, 2:28 PM EDT
Listed here are record of shelters opening throughout the Bay Space.
By four p.m. Friday, Sept. eight, 5 shelters will probably be open in Manatee County. Listed here are the places:
Braden River Excessive Faculty (pet-pleasant) – 6545 SR 70 East in Manatee County.
Manatee Excessive Faculty (pet-pleasant) – 902 33rd Road Courtroom West in Bradenton.
Mills Elementary Faculty (secondary pet-pleasant) – 7200 sixty nineth Road East in Palmetto.
Myakka Elementary Faculty – 37205 Manatee Avenue in Myakka Metropolis.
Nolan Center Faculty (pet-pleasant, particular wants) – 6615 Greenbrook Boulevard in Lakewood Ranch.
Different shelters might open on an as-wanted foundation. Listed here are the record of faculties that my be used as shelters:
- Buffalo Creek Center Faculty
- Bayshore Elementary Faculty
- Freedom Elementary Faculty
- Gullett Elementary Faculty
- McNeal Elementary Faculty
- Miller Elementary Faculty
- Prine Elementary Faculty
- Rogers Backyard-Bullock Elementary
- MTC-East Campus (particular wants AFTER storm, if wanted)
- Braden River Center Faculty
- Lee Center Faculty
- Williams Elementary Faculty
- Willis Elementary Faculty
- Haile Center Faculty
- Johnson Center Faculty
- Daughtrey Elementary Faculty
- Kinnan Elementary Faculty
- Oneco Elementary Faculty
- Sea Breeze Elementary Faculty
- Tillman Elementary Faculty
- Witt Elementary Faculty
For extra info or questions, contact emergency administration at 941-748-4501.