Kitchen fire evacuates Dupont Middle School


JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Jacksonville Hearth and Rescue Division was referred to as to Dupont Center Faculty after a fireplace was reported, Friday morning.

JFRD tells News4Jax the hearth began within the kitchen, an hour earlier than the beginning of faculty.

As a precaution, the academics and employees who have been within the constructing round eight a.m. have been evacuated. 

News4Jax has reached out to Duval County Public Faculties to seek out out if this can have an effect on the beginning of faculty. This text shall be up to date as quickly as extra info is acquired. 

 

Copyright 2017 by WJXT News4Jax – All rights reserved.



Source link