One person hospitalized in St. Petersburg condo fire


One individual was hospitalized early Friday after a fireplace broke out at a St. Petersburg condominium. 

Based on Pinellas County EMS, the individual was pulled from a smoke-crammed apartment at The Wave Condos at 3315 58th Avenue South.

The hearth seems to have shortly been put out however the one individual was rushed to an space hospital as a trauma alert. 

Officers haven’t launched any particulars of the hearth. 

Extra info can be launched because it turns into obtainable. 



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *