CLAY COUNTY, Fla. – The Clay County Sheriff’s Workplace has launched a brand new technique to preventing crime and interesting the group. Neighbors will quickly be capable of be a part of the Sheriff’s Neighborhood Engagement Workforce (Sheriff’s NET).
By means of this system, individuals will be capable of meet with deputies month-to-month to debate crime developments and crime prevention methods.
In accordance with the Sheriff’s Workplace, that is your probability to satisfy one-on-one with deputies and inform them what is actually occurring in your group.
The month-to-month conferences shall be held as follows:
- Zone 1 (Orange Park) – Orange Park Excessive Faculty, fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 2 (Oakleaf) – Oakleaf Excessive Faculty, first Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone three (Fleming Island) Docs Inlet Elementary Faculty, second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone four (Middleburg) Middleburg Excessive Faculty, second Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 5 (Inexperienced Cove Springs) Clay Excessive Faculty, first Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 6 (Keystone Heights) Keystone Heights Excessive Faculty, second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
To fill out an software for the Engagement Workforce click on right here.
Copyright 2017 by WJXT News4Jax – All rights reserved.