Final Up to date: Monday, August 28, 2017, 5:02 PM EDT
Southwest Airways is increasing its locations at Orlando Worldwide Airport with three new, non-cease providers, coming subsequent spring.
- Southwest Airways as three non-cease California locations in 2018
- Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento
- Southwest is Orlando Worldwide Airport’s busiest service
Southwest introduced it might broaden transcontinental service to the next markets:
- Oakland, Saturday solely service beginning April 14, 2018
- San Jose, day by day beginning Might 6, 2018
- Sacramento, every day beginning Might 6, 2018
Orlando Worldwide Airport says the flights would be the three longest routes that Southwest will function out of the airport. Proper now anybody who needs to fly to these three cities should take connecting flights.
OIA says San Jose service shall be notably useful to Florida companies as a result of it offers direct service to Silicon Valley, whereas the Oakland service provides extra entry to San Francisco.
Southwest introduced earlier this yr that it was including flights in Boston, Flint and Grand Rapids, Michigan, beginning in November.
Southwest Airways is OIA’s busiest service. It operates ninety nine flights every day to forty two locations.