By Juli Marquez, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Friday, March 10, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
After patchy fog this morning, will probably be principally sunny to partially sunny at the moment.
Excessive temperatures can be within the higher 70s to low 80s.
- A Dense Fog Advisory has been issued till eight a.m. for Citrus and Hernando counties
- A pleasant day
- Breezy Saturday
- Rain possibilities Sunday & Monday
A west-northwest wind round 10 mph will maintain the seashores cooler this afternoon.
A chilly entrance will transfer via the world tonight with a couple of clouds.
Low temperatures might be within the mid 50s northern counties to low 60s in Tampa Bay.
Will probably be breezy tonight and Saturday.
Highs will probably be within the low 80s tomorrow afternoon with a northeast wind.
There’s a 10 % probability of remoted showers on Saturday.
Sunday will function growing clouds and scattered showers. The rain probability is forty %.
Highs might be within the higher 70s on Sunday.
Rain possibilities proceed on Monday then it turns drier and far cooler in the course of the center of subsequent week.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app