By Josh Linker, Spectrum Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Wednesday, December 27, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
A weak entrance can be settling into the world as we speak.
- Temperatures within the mid 70s
- Barely cooler temps later this week
- Upocoming weekend: In a single day lows within the 50s to higher 40s
This can hold some additional clouds in place. There’s a probability for a bathe, particularly north of I-four.
Highs might be held within the mid 70s at this time.
Such a sample stays via Friday.
Over the weekend, cooler temperatures might be round with highs solely round 70 each Saturday and Sunday.
A extra spectacular chilly entrance might be shifting into the world simply in time to start out 2018. It will have extra moisture to work with as a low strain space might type within the Gulf.
Anticipate rain to start the brand new yr after which a lot colder temperatures for the primary week of 2018.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app