By Josh Linker, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Sunday, September 17, 2017, 5:fifty five AM EDT
Excessive strain to our northwest and Jose to the east will convey us a northerly wind element for the subsequent few days.
- Dry Sunday
- Extra snug
- Staying heat
Dry air sitting over the japanese United States shall be pulled southward, bringing an finish to the rain possibilities at this time.
With the dry air in place, as soon as the solar goes down, you’ll discover issues somewhat extra snug. This isn’t a calm down with a chilly entrance, just some levels decrease in a single day.
Our northern counties will see the higher 60s by Monday morning, whereas most different places keep within the low to mid 70s.
On Monday, dry air will nonetheless be in place however the wind will bend barely from the NE bringing simply sufficient low degree moisture from the Atlantic that an inland bathe is feasible within the afternoon. Highs once more close to ninety.
The Flood Warning continues for the next rivers in Florida:
- The Withlacoochee At Trilby till additional discover
- The Withlacoochee River At Croom till additional discover
- The Peace River at Bartow till additional discover
- The Cypress Creek At Worthington Gardens till additional discover
- The Myakka River At Myakka River State Park till additional discover
- The Hillsborough River At Morris Bridge till Wednesday morning
- The Hillsborough River Close to Hillsborough River State Park till Monday morning
- The Alafia River At Lithia till Monday afternoon
- The Anclote River At Elfers till Sunday afternoon
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app