By Juli Marquez, Spectrum Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 5:34 AM EST
ST. PETERSBURG —
A dense-fog advisory is in impact till 9 a.m. for the whole area. The visibility is 1 / 4 mile or much less in some places.
- Visibility is 1 / 4 of a mile or much less
- Hazardous driving circumstances will outcome from low visibilities
- Tuesday’s highs at eighty one levels
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Temperatures are within the 60s with mild winds for Tuesday morning.
There shall be gradual clearing Tuesday and with afternoon sunshine, excessive temperatures can be within the low 80s.
An space of excessive strain stays in place with mild winds Tuesday morning turning into onshore within the afternoon.
For Tuesday night time, will probably be principally clear to partially cloudy with areas of dense fog once more. Lows will probably be within the higher 50s to mid 60s.
Wednesday can be partly sunny. Highs will probably be within the higher 70s to low 80s.
There’s a probability of remoted showers Wednesday night time and Thursday as a entrance strikes into North Florida; with a rain probability at 20 %.
The entrance will stall throughout the peninsula so it won’t have a huge impact on temperatures with highs within the higher 70s on Thursday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast