By Juli Marquez, Bay Information 9 Meterologist
Final Up to date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017, 7:38 AM EDT
ST. PETERSBURG —
We’ve got temperatures within the 70s and patchy fog this morning.
Drier air is shifting into the area right now.
Circumstances might be principally sunny to partially sunny with an opportunity of remoted showers and thunderstorms. As we speak’s rain probability is 20 %.
- Drier and warmer in the present day
- Decrease rain possibilities
- Deeper moisture returns Friday
With the decrease rain probability and extra sunshine right now, will probably be hotter with excessive temperatures within the low to mid 90s this afternoon.
There’s a probability of remoted showers or storms this night.
Partly cloudy to principally clear skies in a single day.
Low temperatures might be within the low 70s in our northern counties and the higher 70s in Tampa Bay.
We’ll get again to a extra typical summer time sample Thursday with primarily afternoon to night scattered storms. Tomorrow’s rain probability is forty %.
Highs will probably be within the low 90s Thursday afternoon.
Deeper moisture strikes again into our space on the finish of the week with larger rain possibilities Friday and Saturday.
Current heavy rainfall has led to some river flooding. Though drier circumstances are anticipated the subsequent couple of days, some rivers shall be sluggish to recede.
A Flood Warning continues for the next rivers:
- Alafia River At Lithia
- Little Manatee River At Wimauma
- Manatee River Close to Myakka Head
- Myakka River At Myakka River State Park
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app