By Josh Linker, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Sunday, September 24, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
The Tampa Bay space will see an east-northeast wind in the present day, together with a couple of showers because of sufficient Atlantic moisture in place.
- A number of scattered storms
- Drier air returns Monday
- Low rain probability for the work week
A thunderstorm can also be attainable with highs within the low 90s.
Winds can be out of the east-northeast. Showers and storms will begin on the east coast and transfer west, ending within the night.
Beginning Monday, Hurricane Maria will raise northward throughout the western Atlantic and keep far east of Florida. This can permit dry air to maneuver southward into our space and restrict rainfall protection by way of the work week.
The humidity will edge down a bit.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app