By Josh Linker, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Saturday, August 26, 2017, 7:14 AM EDT
ST. PETERSBURG —
With an space of low strain over the state right now, anticipate the climate to stay considerably unsettled. Durations of showers and thunderstorms would be the end result.
- Low strain over Florida
- Tropical moisture in place
- Excessive rain possibilities for some
If we will get some sunshine this afternoon, anticipate that instability to result in some heavier storms late within the day into the night. Highs will probably be within the higher 80s.
Because the low slowly pulls towards the NE, some dry air over the SE US will probably be pulled into North Florida. A few of which will restrict protection of showers and storms over our northern counties by tomorrow and Monday.
As soon as the low is way sufficient away by Tuesday, a typical summertime sample will return with day by day afternoon and night showers and storms.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app