By Juli Marquez, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Thursday, August 31, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
Whereas Wednesday was scorching and dry throughout the world, at this time brings simply sufficient moisture to provide us a 30 % probability of scattered showers and thunderstorms this afternoon and night.
The ocean breezes will type and set off a number of storms then the ocean breeze collision will happen inland later as we speak. Some storms might attempt to transfer again towards our coast tonight.
- One other scorching afternoon
- Scattered storms immediately
- Greater rain possibilities Friday and Saturday
It is going to be scorching once more this afternoon with excessive temperatures within the low to mid 90s.
A southeast wind turns into southwest round 10 mph this afternoon.
Friday will function much more moisture again in our environment. Anticipate the rain probability again as much as about 50 % and the storms will begin earlier within the day close to coastal areas.
Morning temperatures can be within the mid to higher 70s with afternoon highs within the low 90s.
Saturday’s rain probability is 60 % with highs within the higher 80s to low 90s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app