By Juli Marquez, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
Principally sunny to partially sunny skies at present.
There’s a probability of remoted showers this afternoon and night however most of us will keep dry once more.
Excessive temperatures can be within the low 90s besides on the coast the place a sea breeze will develop this afternoon.
- Low rain possibilities
- Growing humidity
- Scattered storms Friday
Tonight will turn into principally clear.
Will probably be just a little hotter with low temperatures within the 70s.
Thursday will function partly sunny skies and a 20 % probability of showers and storms.
Highs shall be within the low 90s.
On Friday, we could have greater humidity and rain possibilities.
Scattered thunderstorms are anticipated with a 50 % probability of rain on Friday.
There continues to be main to minor flooding on some space rivers and creeks. A lot of the rivers have trended down however the Withlacoochee River at Trilby and Croom will proceed to rise right now.
River Flood Warnings:
- Withlacoochee At Trilby
- Withlacoochee River At Croom
- Hillsborough River At Morris Bridge
- Cypress Creek At Worthington Gardens
- Myakka River At Myakka River State Park
- Peace River At Bartow
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app