By Juli Marquez, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Thursday, September 14, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
After a few dry days, scattered showers and thunderstorms return to our space as we speak.
The rain probability is beginning within the japanese Gulf of Mexico and on our coast this morning. Scattered storms will transfer into inland areas via the day. In the present day’s rain probability is 50 %.
- Larger rain possibilities
- Larger humidity
- Drier subsequent week
There are lots of rivers in our space with River Flood Warnings. Sadly, regionally heavy rainfall is feasible immediately and Friday which might worsen any flooding points in some places.
It is going to be a scorching afternoon with greater humidity.
Excessive temperatures will probably be within the higher 80s to low 90s at this time.
There’s a probability of scattered showers and thunderstorms this night then it is going to be partly cloudy in a single day.
Low temperatures shall be within the mid to higher 70s.
Friday will function one other spherical of showers and thunderstorms. The rain probability is 60 %.
Highs can be round ninety levels tomorrow afternoon.
The rivers in our space with River Flood Warnings:
- Hillsborough River Close to Hillsborough River State Park
- Alafia River At Lithia
- Anclote River At Elfers
- Little Manatee River At Wimauma
- Withlacoochee At Trilby
- Withlacoochee River At Croom
- Withlacoochee At Holder
- Hillsborough River At Morris Bridge
- Cypress Creek At Worthington Gardens
- Myakka River At Myakka River State Park
- Peace River At Bartow
The Flood Warning was cancelled for the Manatee River Close to Myakka Head.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app