By Josh Linker, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Saturday, December sixteen, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
A weak chilly entrance has slipped into the world bringing us, not a lot cooler air, however a reinforcing shot of some drier air.
- Sunny skies, snug temps
- Highs close to eighty Sunday
- Warming up subsequent week
We wouldn’t have robust winds with this entrance, nor are the temperatures terribly chilly. Only a good day on faucet with principally sunny skies and highs within the low to mid 70s.
As our wind veers from the east, hotter climate will settle in by Sunday. Highs ought to get near eighty to shut out the weekend.
The week forward will function above common temps with highs within the low 80s and lows within the low 60s. We do have small possibilities for a bathe or two every afternoon.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app