By Josh Linker, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Sunday, December 17, 2017, 6:39 AM EST
ST. PETERSBURG —
Excessive strain stays to the north of the world leading to a light-weight east wind stream. There’s additionally a ridge of excessive strain constructing in aloft.
- Heat finish to weekend
- Temps warming into 80s
- Slight rain probability by finish of week
This can permit temps to heat over the subsequent few days into the 80s. The ridge may even maintain storm methods and chilly fronts north of our space. The outcome might be a persistent climate sample.
We’ll take pleasure in low 80s every day with low to mid 60s for our morning lows. With a slight improve in moisture, fog could also be a problem every morning.
A weak entrance might get shut sufficient on Thursday for a couple of showers particularly in our northern areas.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app