By Juli Marquez, Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Thursday, November 02, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
It’s not as cool because the final a number of mornings. Most of our space is within the mid 50s to low 60s this morning.
Hotter days are anticipated with afternoon highs within the low to mid 80s right now and Friday.
- Warming development
- Principally to partially sunny skies
- Late night time/early morning fog
Low temperatures might be within the higher 50s to mid 60s.
Floor excessive strain brings us east to northeast winds 5-10 mph.
Anticipate skies to be principally sunny to partially sunny every day.
There may even be some late night time and early morning fog for the remainder of the week.
There’s a slight probability of showers this weekend.
Temperatures might be close to to barely above common with highs within the low to mid 80s Saturday and Sunday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app