By Josh Linker, Spectrum Bay Information 9 Meteorologist
Final Up to date: Tuesday, December 26, 2017
ST. PETERSBURG —
The Bay space will heat up shortly Tuesday with temperatures climbing again to the standard above common values of late.
- Hotter Tuesday
- Dry climate
- Growing moisture Wednesday
With a dry airmass in place and sunny skies, excessive ought to prime out within the low to mid 70s most with sunshine.
Moisture will start to extend by later Wednesday leading to a number of afternoon clouds as temps keep within the mid to higher 70s.
A collection of chilly fronts will convey additional clouds, some rain possibilities and cooler temperatures to the world to shut out 2017.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Customized Security Internet storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Actual Time visitors
- Add footage to Bay Information 9 from the app