WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. — Kay Moore was shocked to find a marijuana joint inside a bag of cookies she says she purchased for her three-yr-previous grandson at a Wheat Ridge Subway.
“The considered him ingesting is a horrible feeling,” stated Moore.
Moore says she purchased the cookies from the Subway department on 38th and Sheridan in Wheat Ridge. As an alternative of handing him the bag, she pulled out one of many cookies and gave it to him. She then put aside the remaining for later.
“I keep in mind I had cookies in my purse and I went to eat it and it tasted humorous,” stated Moore.
When Moore checked the bag, she found the joint inside. Kay reported the incident to police and went again to Subway to report the incident. The supervisor of the shop apologized to Moore. The shop’s proprietor didn’t return our requires a remark Tuesday.
Moore is talking out in hopes of defending others and their valuable family members.
“For slightly child, they do not know they might put it of their mouth. They might get very sick,” stated Moore.